Friday, December 7, 2012

Cheated Out of $100

Over the summer I worked for one day as a Production Assistant on CBC's Over the Rainbow reality tv series where girls competed to get the role of Dorothy for some production in Toronto. None of that matters because the real thing is THEY CHEATED ME OUT OF $100. I worked for them for a day, and they haven't paid me, coming up with bullshit excuses every time.

Just to be clear, it's not CBC, it's the fucking production company Temple Rainbow Productions Limited. Fuck them to hell.

I should have known from the start when after I, and the seven other people about to jammed in the ass, finished up our day of work that they said they wouldn't be able to pay us that day, and instead would email us some document which we would have to fill out and them send back. So first off we get a fucking chore to do AFTER we just worked for you, just to get our measly fucking $100.

Of course these fucking emails went right into my spam folder, as if my email could detect the shady nature of these scumbag pieces of shit. Once I found it, I emailed them all the documents. But oh no!

"The payroll company is mentioning that they can't make out most of the info through you sending them this way. When they're printed out a lot of info is hard to read. Isn't there a way for you to scan them somewhere and send. This seems more like a photograph of them was taken. The other option you can try is faxing it to us and I'll let you know if any info is cut out. Thanks. Fax number is XXXXXX" 

Ok, fine. So I re-send. 

"Thanks for this but none of the info is coming through clearly when printing. Can you fax?" 

NO I CAN'T FUCKING FAX ASSHOLE! I AM A SINGLE MAN LIVING IN 2012, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE A FAX MACHINE?! Other people seem to be doing just fine without faxing, just eat a dick and send me my measly fucking $100!

I hate you Vince, I hate your stupid fucking company, and I hate your stupid fucking fax machine. I hope you get wrongly placed into hell, and they try to send you the proper documents to heaven, but they can't get them because they don't have a fax machine. 

And then you get raped by Hitler.

1 comment: