Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The First Post!

Here we go, this is officially the first post of my new blog. Thank you very much for reading it, but let's get to the nitty gritty.

What will this blog be about? Well, as of right now, it is currently named Alan Jazeera, which implies it will be some sort of news-oriented blog, perhaps with puns. I think that's a pretty fair guess, but I can't really predict the future.

I am not the smartest person in Creative Communications class, nor am I the best looking, but I do have an opinion, and that is the one thing I will share on this blog. And typos. I am more than willing to include many, many typos to appease my fans who cherish them.

Will there be cake? Doubtful.

Okay, that's enough procrastinating let's get this show on the road; and I think it's pretty classy to include a nice quote, so that's what I'm going to do. Let's go with my hero, Christopher Hitchens:

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."

Mmm, perfect. Ok, let's enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. A delightful pun! Looking forward to your future blog posts. Cheers, Kenton

    ReplyDelete